W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Clear Acrylic Case For Protection Circuit
- Reviews (0)
- Remove protective paper from acrylic pieces.
- Insert one of the larger M3 screws into one of the 4 mounting holes in the corners of the module. Hold one of the round acrylic spacers on the back-side of the module and using a screwdriver, thread the screw into the acrylic spacer to hold it in place. Repeat for all 4 corners of the module.
- Place the module on the bottom piece of acrylic which is the more solid of the two large pieces and attach it using the 4 larger nuts.
- Insert each of the 4 side pieces into the slots in the bottom piece of acrylic. Ensure the side piece with the cut-out is placed on the side with the screw terminals for wire access.
- Place the top acrylic piece on top and guide the tabs into the slots in the top piece.
- Install the 4 small long screws into the 4 corners of the case and fasten with the nuts. Do not tighten to firmly or the acrylic will bend
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.